Monday, April 18, 2011

job interview

Evening to everyone.... just now, i just finish with my job interview.. and i want to tell all of you, that i really can not act and answer properly all the question lecturer ask... maybe because of lack of confidence and the question also include some critical thinking which i cannot answer and simply say "miss, i dont understand".. after that, i thought maybe i'll never pass with flying colours any of the interview i go in the future, if i stay the same as i am now.. I badly need some improvement about my weaknesses which is unable to speak english properly. Like i make some joke in the interview. But it serves as lesson for me on how hard people want to get a proper job. I think I need to improve immensely, especially about the way I communicate, present something and my tongue to speak english properly.. I NEED TO WORK HARD TO ACHIEVE THIS.. (broken x broken x?? hahaha) NEED TO HAVE MORE SELF CONFIDENCE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment